CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Tanner's favorite toy at the moment...his barn and animals




Such a cutie!


Crawling at the camera


Playing with Ninny and Poppy






All the mom's at our Mother's Day lunch


Tanner helped Gigi open her gift

Travis loving on his mama

I think another tooth is on the way!

Our sweet neighbors brought me a rose for Mother's Day. They are precious!

Getting some Ninny lovin'













Tanner with my Grandma Ruby


With my Grandma McCombs

She loves that baby!
What a great 1st Mother's Day for me!!! I had a great day with my family. I have thought about Amber SO much today and what a GIFT she choose to give me. I could never thank her enough for blessing me with such a sweet little boy. She is a forever family member and I love her so much. She is just great.
I hope all of you mothers out there have had a great day as well!
Becki

0 comments: