CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tanner's birthday photo shoot




































Now, the plan was to have another photographer in the area do a photo shoot for Tanner's first birthday. I love her children's photography and I really wanted to make that happen...but, life happens (and, for me, nose dives over baby gates happen:)) and I just never could work my schedule out to fit it in. C'est la vie.

So, since I was NOT letting his first birthday pass without an official photo shoot (the shame of it, his mama a photog and all!), I did an informal shoot here at home the day before his birthday. It ended up being a lot of fun. Even Boogie got in on the session!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Becki, You did a beautiful job with Tanner's pictures for his first birthday. I especially liked the collage you put together. We really enjoyed Tanner's birthday party. I know this next year will be even more exciting than the last...it only gets better! Cyndy :)