CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

New post coming soon

So...it seems Tanner's blog must be pretty popular, because I've gotten several emails asking why I haven't updated since we got home. :) He's a pretty important little guy.

So, I will be updating the blog with pics from the flight, our arrival at home and the things we've been doing since we returned to SC. Lots has happened...Tanner had his first SC peditrician appointment (he's up to a big ole' 7lbs .5oz:)), we've had TONS of visitors, first trip to Falls Park and Tri-County Tech...and the list goes on! :) I promise to update soon and I am definitely going to keep the blog going.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers...we've felt them every step of the way!

Lots of love,
Becki, Travis and Tanner

0 comments: