CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tanner's First Road Trip

The great staff at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Redding. These guys were GREAT to us.On the road to PacificaNear Vallejo, CATanner was thrilled about this picture, can you tell?Crossing the bridge into San FranciscoPretty sites going through the city Mountain View from our room in Pacifica
Ocean view...incredible!


Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in posting. We packed up yesterday and drove about 3.5 hours to Pacifica, CA. It is on the coast and it is a beautiful little town. It is right in the San Franciso Bay. We drove through SF yesterday afternoon in 5pm traffic. It was insane. By far the largest city I've ever driven through! :) We had a really beautiful drive here, though...got to see lots of beautiful landscapes. We even saw olive trees. :)

Our room faces this huge cliff and the ocean. It's so amazing. Just beautiful.


Tanner is doing great. We tried to eat at a cute little diner here last night (Rockin' Robs:)), but he must not have been too excited about that because he screamed his head off as soon as we walked in the door. That quickly became a dinner to go, but it was well worth it. Some of the best vegetable beef soup I've ever had (expect for Grandma McCombs, of course!:)).

He had a great night and actually let us sleep until almost 4am...yay! :) He is just swinging and sleeping right now.


I had a wedding today. This makes the first one I've ever missed. BUT, my wonderful, wonderful buddies, Christi and Hilery, saved the day and shot it for me. Congrats, Tisha and Kevin!!! I hate that I missed it, but I hear it was just perfect! I can't wait to see the pictures.


I also had a pageant event today... Taylor's (Miss America's Outstanding Teen) homecoming. Christi, again, is saving the day and shooting the event for me. She is so awesome!!! What a day!


So, we are about to feed Tanner and head out for some sightseeing. It is really cool here so it's a nice comfy day for the tourists. :) We are really ready to come home, though. :(


Hope you are continuing to enjoy the pics.


Love,

Becki, Travis and Tanner

2 comments:

Megan said...

you're family is beautiful becki!

Carolyn Louise said...

Oooooooooooo I see baby Tanner crying!