CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amber's next appointment is Friday

Well, Amber headed back to the doctor today. Her bloodpressure is still very high. They did another non-stress test and Tanner seems to be doing just fine. Amber actually called me and I got to hear his little heartbeat for the first time. It was awesome. Unfortunately, Travis wasn't home so he didn't get to hear it, but I am sure he will soon enough. :)

Amber will go back for her next appointment this Friday morning at 10:30am her time. I know she is ready for this baby to come. I can't imagine how uncomfortable she must be feeling. It was amazing being on the phone with her today, listening to Tanner's heartbeat...while he is still in her tummy. It is awesome how we've traveled through this pregnancy with her. What a blessing.

So...another update on Friday.

Please keep praying!

Becki

2 comments:

Nicole & Dan's Bunch said...

I check your blog just about everyday. I love keeping up with all of the excitement! Can't wait until that sweet little thing is here.
Love ya,
Nicole

Becki J. Owens Photography said...

You guys are the best! Thanks for keeping up with us. We love you more than you could ever know and appreciate everything! I hope to be needing to book a flight tomorrow! Fingers crossed! You know I'll be blogging from the plane! Blackberry is a great thing.