CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tanner's Doctor's Appointment






Things went very well at the appointment. Tanner's weight has only dropped an ounce and a half, even though I argued with both Travis and the nurse that it was a pound and a half...I was very, very tired! :) So, his weight is now 6 lbs, 8 oz and he is doing great. Dr. Bosworth (who we LOVE...he is great) said he looks great and is good for flying whenever.


Here are some pics from yesterday...


Love,

Becki, Travis and Tanner


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello in California. Everyone looks great...sleep deprivation agrees with you. Tanner grows more beautiful each day. I can't wait until you are home and settled. I know your folks are anxious to meet Tanner in person. I hope you know that out of consideration for you and yours I will refrain from showing up at your door the minute you arrive, but not without great effort and self control! I'm so happy for you all. Tanner couldn't have picked a better couple to be his mom and dad. I LOVE the picture of Becki and Tanner relaxing by the pool. You look as if you've known each other forever. And clearly Tanner has found his bosom napping buddy in Travis. I see this could become habitual--lucky Travis. I love you all and will pray for your safe return. South Carolina misses you! Cyndy :)

Christi said...

You know I am so excited about Tanner's arrival. I check the blog and my phone all the time for updated pics! He is so cute and sweet. I know you are overcome with joy and love for him, and I can't wait to get my hands on him. I can't wait for you to get back here, and I can't wait to snuggle for hours (while you get to control Kyler!). I am sure Trinity will want to hold him too! I will babysit anytime you need me, and I will be there to play with him when you don't need me!! :) I am so glad that everything has worked out so amazingly for you all. I can't wait to scrap all those pics you are taking!! Please let me know if you need anything, and let me know as soon as you know your travel plans. I love you all!!