CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

So many showers

And we are so thankful for each one!
We have been lucky enough to have 5 wonderful baby showers and we just want to thank everyone for the many blessings. The generousity has been amazing and we are just so thankful. I do want to take a minute to thank all of our hosts:

August 23, Couples Shower hosted by Dan and Nicole Bracken

August 30, California Shower hosted by Hilery Hennessee, Christi Turner and Chrissy Corn

August 31, Family Shower hosted by Crystal Humphrey, Barbara James and Eloise Henderson

September 7, Baby Shower hosted by David and Lynn White and Marathon Music Ministry

September 13, Family Shower hosted by Sandy Owens, Wanda White and Candi Vite


All of the showers were great and we appreciate all the gifts for baby Tanner! I don't have pics from all of the showers yet, but I will post some of the ones I have.
Thanks for everything!

Becki and Travis


Triplets? Should have been? Me with Ana and Alison Chloe (all grown up with a precious hair cut!), Cyndy Watts (we worked together at TCTC) and Me

Chrissy and my boyfriend, Parker
Grandma Cassell (actually, Christi's grandma, but I definitely claim her!) and Kyler...she made the wonderful punch for the California Shower
Carter, Robin Hawkins and Me
Me and my partner in crime, Julie, and Joshua

With my sweet ladies from TCTC. I love Carolyn and Linda!
Every CA baby needs a surfer bib, right?
Sandy Nabors, Tiffany and Savannah
Grayden and Courtney
Tracy Simmons, Deborah Bagwell and Anita Sanders (I worked with these great ladies at PCHD years ago.)

1 comments:

Mandy Todd said...

Wow - that's the first I've seen of Robin since I saw her wedding portrait at her photographer's studio!

I'm so happy for you - it has to be an intensely exciting...and scary time right now :)

Prayers and best wishes winging their way to you guys and Amber.