CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

No go...

Amber had her appointment this afternoon. Her blood pressure had gone down a little, so they are having her come back in on Wednesday morning at 9am (noon our time) to check her again. At this point, I have NO idea when Tanner might arrive. She said she noticed that her feet and hands were a little less swollen at the doctor's office, but by the time I talked to her, they were swelling again. So, who knows! I just can't believe they haven't induced her. At this point, I am nervous that she will actually go into labor and we will not be able to get there in time for the delivery. One thing is for sure, it is in God's hands. I will post again when I know more. Keep praying!!!

Becki

1 comments:

Brandi Riddle said...

I know the wait is hard, but hang in there! You don't want your little guy to come before his time! Still Praying :)

Brandi