CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WE ARE HEADED TO CALIFORNIA!!!

We just got the call from Amber and Tanner is coming this Friday!!! We are beyond excited and so thankful that this time has finally come!!! The c-section is scheduled for Friday at noon (that will be 3pm for you guys). We are headed to Charlotte now. Our flight leaves today at 5:45pm. We hope to get to meet Amber tomorrow. She is doing great!

I will post more when I know more!

Keep praying and lots of love!

Becki

4 comments:

Brandi Riddle said...

Yea!!! KNow you guys are so excited and happy! Will be praying for you!

Love, Brandi

Nicole & Dan's Bunch said...

Wooooooooooooohhhhoooooooooooo!!!!
I am so glad you guys have a little heads up on your trip. I can't believe he's finally coming. I am sooooooooooo excited for you both. Please keep us posted on everything, and we'll be saying lots of prayers for you, Amber, and Tanner.
We love you!!!!
The Brackens

Carolyn Louise said...

I'm so happy for ya! I'll be praying!!! Wuv Carolyn

Megan said...

YAY! I can't wait to see your beautiful boy! Congratulations Becki, enjoy every moment!