CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More baby shower pics...

Precious...from Holly's Cakes in Anderson. She did a GREAT job.
With Abbi
At Owens Family shower, with my mother-in-law, Sandy (aka Ninny)
With Susan, Patty, Nena (quite possibly the most precious woman on the planet) and Abbi
With Wanda
At my family shower, with Grandma Ruby, Reagan, Brandy and Aunt Sis :)
Savannah...in a typical diva pose
With Grandma McCombs, Zach and Savannah
With Savannah, Zach and Aunt Eloise
With Crystal and Savannah

I LOVE this sweatsuit!!!
Love, love, love this girl
Beautiful blankets made by my Grandma McCombs
Tanner's sock monkey!!! Priceless gift created by Grandma McCombs
With my Aunt Joyce...I love her.

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into the happenings of the baby showers. I still have to post pics from our Couples Shower hosted by Dan and Nicole Bracken. I cannot explain how much we appreciate everyone who attended our showers. They were a great experience and a tremendous blessing. Finances are tight and it has been such a blessing to receive all the many, many things we need for baby Tanner's arrival. Everyone has been great!!! We love you and appreciate you more than you know!

Love, Becki




1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like you people's blogging, very nice!