CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Since our Tanner's arrival and our trip to California seem to be right around the corner (or, at least, that's what we are hoping for!), I decided to start a blog to document this big adventure. I wanted everyone here in South Carolina (and elsewhere) to be able to see pictures and videos of Tanner as soon as we could get them posted, so I will give this a try. I hope you enjoy what you see here and also that you will leave some comments of your own. You know this will all be going in Tanner's scrapbook, so anything you would like to contribute is greatly appreciated!

Amber goes back to the doctor tomorrow afternoon, so I should have another update posted sometime tomorrow night. Please keep her in your prayers. She has double ear infections right now and is very swollen. She is uncomfortable and I hope she is feeling better today. She really is such a great person...I've really enjoyed getting to know her throughout this process.

More to come tomorrow...

Becki

2 comments:

Brandi Riddle said...

Hey Becki - sorry I missed your shower. My life has been crazy for the past several weeks! I can't wait to meet your little guy when he gets here.

To Tanner: You will have some of the greatest parents around! God bless you as you grow.

Becki - please let me know if you need anything. I will be more than glad to help. :)

Love, Brandi Riddle

Life at a glance said...

I am so very excited for you two! I can't believe that this is the week... or could be I should say... i don't want to be the jinxer!! haha I hope the best fro you guys and let Tanner know that Mrs Courtney is ready to hold him and love him asap!! If you need me don't hesitate to call me or if you are going nuts and just need someone to talk to so you can have a break just call me!! Love you guys so much!!